Thursday, October 4, 2007

Killer Clydesdales

I took a ride along Grant's Trail today, which really has nothing to do with Ulysses S. Grant other than it goes past his old farmstead. Now, I think the Busch's live around there. The trail itself was okay (about 18 miles round trip), but there are too many intersections for a consistent ride. The trail goes past the Budweiser stables (you can't miss the sign) where the Budweiser Clydesdales are bred and raised.
-
-
I can understand why they need to post this sign along the fenceline.
-
-
Yes, the ponies are cute.
-
-
Or are they? Did you know that Anheuser-Busch is developing a vicious breed of Clydesdales?
-
-
Seriously? I've never considered a horse to be a dangerous animal. I don't even know of rodeo broncos biting, and they have the most legitimate excuse. I'll just assume they're trying to scare stupid people from getting near the horses.

1 comment:

Lessen Family said...

Apparently you don't remember the horse that tried to throw me from his back when we were kids...only Mike tried to save me; while everyone else laughed and my horse was dragging me into the woods and away from my family. Ooohhh, Kristi will be okay...look at this pretty scenery...Hah!