Saturday, September 15, 2007

Bullet Points

Sometimes, it's the little things that I truly enjoy. I noticed it as I was reading the question, but I'm really glad he pointed it out in his response:

Q: Don't feel too comfortable with the Moss Era. Remember, in '05, Moss's first game for the Raiders, he blew past your boys, too. Moss is (a) as brittle as an 80-year-old women with osteoperosis, (2) as moody as a 50-year-old woman in menopause and (d) as devoted as a Christina Ricci's character in "Black Snake Moan." So he encompasses all ages of womanhood. Brady might be a "leader", but so was Cris Carter, Art Shell, Warren Sapp, etc., and they couldn't keep him in check. Prediction: Moss will be on IR by Week 8, and you guys will still compete with Brady throwing to your shady sideline camera men as receivers. And the country will still hate all-things annoying and Boston. -- Nema, San Fran

SG: Believe me, I will never be comfortable with Moss. My guard couldn't be more up. By the way, I loved the fact that Nema used "a," "2" and "d" as the headers for his three reasons. Nobody ever said my readers were brain surgeons.

For some reason, that was enough to make me laugh for about 10 minutes this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sports guy. Nicely done. He's the best sports writer out there minus the fact that he's a red sox/patriots fan. check out his arcives if you haven't been reading him for long. especially the levels of losing article.