Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'm a cool rocking Daddy in the U.S.A.

Do you have what it takes to become a citizen?

How's your basic knowledge of U.S. citizenship? Take this short INS quiz.

Here are my results (I didn't know the name of the INS application -- I second-guessed and changed it from the correct answer):

You answered 95% of questions correctly. Here's your rating:

0-20%: Maybe you're still thinking too much about the Old Country.

25-40%: Mmmm. Do you really want to be a citizen? This kind of performance isn't going to impress those nice immigration folks.

45-60%: Not too bad, but you really need to break out the civics books again -- word is, the INS is looking for an 80 percent score.

65-80%: Hey, you may make a good citizen yet! Look at your wrong answers and a little revision should do the trick.

85-100%: Welcome to the United States! (And, truth be told, you know more about this great land than most Americans.)

The last comment that most Americans don't know this very little much is a very sad state of our nation. More to come ...with discussion.

5 comments:

Michael, Karen and Morgan said...

I got a 90%, Karen got a 50%..... back to school.

Lessen Family said...

Wow...the chick who failed history got an 80%...not too shabby!

Anonymous said...

95%, however I need some help with my computer skills -- I thought I left this score yesterday. Dad

Anonymous said...

Here are my results - "You answered 90% of questions correctly."

red-headed step-sister rocks!!!!

Marci said...

I got 80% not bad for it being such a long time since I was in school.