Friday, February 1, 2008

Grow me a beard just to see what the rednecks would do

I’VE BEEN TAGGED ...by Kristi and Lisa.

I was actually tagged a long time ago on MySpace. Coincidentally, I was a little bored recently, so I decided to finally do this and posted it on my MySpace blog. It was originally 10 items, but the tags today requested only 7. If you want to know the other three things, then you’ll have to look it up on my MySpace page. Also, I have a problem saying, ‘no.’ Maybe that should have been a weird, random thing.

The rules are:

1. Link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself
4. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Random Things About Me

1. By the time the previews are over, I’ve forgotten what movie I’ve gone to see. So, when the intro for Paramount, Universal, DreamWorks, etc. comes on the screen, I have no idea what movie is about to begin.

2. Soon after starting this blog, I’ve made a point of all my posting titles to be song lyrics or titles. They all have a reference to the post, but sometimes it may not necessarily be obvious. However, if you’re curious what song is referenced, you can usually google the line to find the song and lyrics. If you still can’t figure it out, then ask me.

3. I think things like this are narcissistic. But, here I am doing this (again), even though I don’t think I’m a narcissist. So, hey, check me out!

4. I think UFOs are real, and I want to know the truth (unintentional Scully & Mulder reference).

5. I’m double-jointed in both thumbs. So, if you think that’s flexible…

6. Whenever I’m the passenger of a car and someone else is driving, I instinctively check the blind spot when changing lanes or passing. Apparently, it annoys the driver that I’m double checking them.

7. I have a tendency to get the giggles at funerals and other awkward moments (such as family members having hallucinations in the hospital). I usually try to cover it up by faking coughing fits, but my family has caught on.

My Tags (all on MySpace):

1. Scott
2. Natalie
3. Potts
4. Debbie
5. Paige
6. Frank
7. Wood

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the song quote.