Friday, February 29, 2008

Down among the reeds and rushes

Happy Leap Day! I always thought this would be a cool birthday - you only have to celebrate every four years.
-
I haven't posted much lately, because there really hasn't been all that much to say. My Defined Light Duty ends today, so the stress of always being on-call returns tomorrow. I feel I've been doing a whole lot of nothing, yet I seem to have spent little time at (my) home. I haven't spent a full week in my own bed in the past two months.
-
I went to visit my brother and sister-in-law to see my new beautiful niece, Morgan. Here are some pics of her from my visit last weekend in Norfolk.
-
-

-

-
Also, here is J.D. (sad sack of dog)...
-
-
and Levi (always has a ball, always)...
-


1 comment:

Marci said...

Steve

I can't believe how big she has gotten. So much fun!! Tell Mike and Karen "Hello"