Sunday, December 30, 2007

Join the triumph of the skies

Where is God's money?
-
Last Sunday, I took the opportunity to tour Oral Roberts University, here in Tulsa. I had heard the architecture is strange, and it looks like a UFO landed in the middle of campus. I'd say that pretty much sums it up. I'm sure the design was cutting edge back in the 60's, but there is nothing timeless about the buildings.
-
They are having some trouble on campus these days, but it appears that Oral Roberts himself has arisen to face the allegations for his son.
-
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
-
-----------------------------"In regards to Oral Roberts' claim that God
------------------------------told him that he would die unless he
------------------------------received $20 million by March, God's
------------------------------lawyers have stated that their client has
------------------------------not spoken with Roberts for several years.
------------------------------Off the record, God has stated that "If I
------------------------------had wanted to ice the little toad, I would
------------------------------have done it a long time ago."
-------------------------------------Dennis Miller, SNL News

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures Steve. I hope you had a nice Christmas.

If you get a chance to travel to OK City, you should check out the NATIONAL COWBOY & WESTERN HERITAGE MUSEUM. It's worth the visit.

Marci said...

Steve, I remember Oral Roberts University being very important to Grandma Simpson. I am glad you were able to visit it.