Monday, November 3, 2008

Say a prayer for the pretender

When asked for whom I'm voting, McCain or Obama, I've been replying that I'm voting for Bob Barr. Last week (by absentee ballot), I voted for a "third party" candidate for the first time in 16 years of voting. This is probably the most confident vote I've made for anyone in that time, and I have no illusions of him winning.

I was going to explain my vote in detail, but this is my third attempt in posting tonight. So, instead, there are others who have expressed some similar sentiments here, here, here, and especially here. It's a little more complicated than that, but those views should give you an idea from where I'm coming.

So, for everyone who thinks that I wasted my vote, apparently, it's all my fault: This is pretty funny. (Thanks, Kim)

No comments: